Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

First of all I'd like to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my kid sister, Liz! Wow, I can't believe you're turning a whopping 18 years old!! My goodness! That makes me feel a wee bit old, heh. I love you lots, Liz, and pray that this year will be one filled with exciting new things for you. And of course be your BEST year yet! :) LY!

And secondly, I'd like to announce the birth of the handsome squishy, Quinn Dakota Luna, born yesterday to Mig and Amber in Aussie land. :) Congrats guys! Can't wait to see pics of him! LY!

Well now, with Christmas fast upon us I've started to find different little C-mas projects to do with Kenji in the afternoons or parent time. I had him choose a project the other day and he chose to make a snowman, of course I should have know he would have. :) He just loves the little snowman activity you do on Starfall, so to make a "real" snowman was oh, so very exciting for him!

There are a couple of pics of some cool things he built with "Magnetix's". He's just fascinated by magnets and if I may say so myself he's got quite the imagination for a little 2 year old. Two of the things he built were quite a shocker for me, yet at the same time I was once again very much impressed with his assimilation of the Word.

Last week I was reading to him about our many spirit helpers, (he knows quite a bit of them by name and knows what they're for etc). then I started to touch upon how we each have various personal spirit helpers as well. I made mention of our Elerian -- spirit beings who help us to be truly free in spirit, etc. -- and how this particular spirit helper is part horse.

He was fascinated, or maybe a little overwhelmed a first as his facial expression was one of astonishment, by what he heard and asked me if he had a horsey too. I told him that he did, and if he wanted at bedtime we could ask Jesus to show it to us and take us on a fun trip with the horsey. He was thrilled and kept saying; "Yes, yes, yes!" So cute!

Well when bedtime rolled around, I told him to close his eyes and think about Jesus, or Heaven, or a spirit helper and to lie real still and quiet while mommy prayed and asked Jesus to take us to a fun spirit trip! The Lord started to show me all these cool kiddo things, which I related to Kenji. It was awesome! After about 5 minutes I tried to wrap this spirit trip up but Kenji kept saying, "mas mommy, mas." How could I stop? So on we went up in a realm of fun and excitement and after a good long time, Kenji finally fell to sleep.

The next morning though he gave me a rundown of what he saw and did up, up, up in the sky! It was so cool! He said he went to a fun place full of balls, really big ones, where he played with his uncle/spirit helper David. And he rode a horsey -- his Elerian horse -- which he said was called "Yellow." Whoa, I was flipped and so proud of my little guy. And of course so thankful that the Lord came through for him. TYJ, for our wealth and knowledge of the spirit world!

Anyways, there is lots more to tell; like cute things, new things he's learned, progress he's making, etc., but I don't have the time right now to do so, so the pics will have to do for now - or until I find some 'extra' time on my hands. Not likely to happen soon, but nice wishing, right? ;) May you all have an awesome, inspiring, and miracle-filled C-mas push. LY!

4 comments:

Jason said...

Suko I didn't know you had a blog. Splendid, I'll eventually add you to my links.

Suko Luna said...

Hey Jason, what a lovely surprise to see you comment on my blog :).

Yep, I've had one for some time now I just haven't linked others, (for various reasons :D) but maybe I'll add a selected few folks (good friends, family and the like) come next year.

lizzy said...

Awww, Yasu so sweet, i know i can hardly believe that I am 18 myself.. it seams like yesterday that i was 6 and you were yelling at me about my spelling... which you still do.

That's so cool that he knows his spirit helpers and that he is getting to know them at such a young age, he is truly on the right track to becoming the warrior that he is destined to be, you're an amazing mother!!!!!

i love you guys both so much and I'm so happy to be here with you, and be able to take care of the little guy, as i already missed so much of his younger years...I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Suko Luna said...

But of course I would correct you about your spelling in the most loving way, right? ;) ;) :D No, seriously, you really have come a long way and I am sooo proud of you! ILY!

Yes, I'm so happy that he is so desirous of the Word and loves to learn about his spirit helpers.

Gee, that's such a kind compliment, Liz, :"> but truly it is only the Lord, and I myself am very much interested to see just what the Lord has in store for him in the ET.

WLY too! It's great having you here and I really appreciate your help with Kenji, especially now with my sprained ankle. Thank you! xoxo