Sunday, October 14, 2007

XD fun...and farewell

True, as some have mentioned, I haven't updated the blog in a while. But with so much happening this last month an a half (XD and immediately after that our move) I just didn't have the time to do so, but hopefully from now on I will be able to stay on top of it and post at least twice a week, I hope.

Well, I actually do have new tales to tell and pics to go along but since I did a stop over in Saltillo before arriving here with my mom. I don't have the pics I took there yet, my sister is supposed to be sending them to me, as I didn't have a USB on me then. But hopefully in a couple of days I should have them, if she remembers to send them.

In the meantime I will post some pics of the little guy during XD, which by the way was the first time he was away from me for long periods of time (...ehe...long as in 2-3 hours at a time). Okay, so that doesn't seem so long, but it was a big deal for him as he was used to being with mommy literally 24-7 and then to suddenly not have that commodity, my goodness it was almost too much for the little guy!


I want to say a big THANK YOU to Maria Perfilio, as she was the one who so lovingly cared for Kenji so that I could attend the XD. Thank you SO much, Maria!











This little girl was his playmate/girlfriend... :) for 3 weeks. Every time he would see her a huge smile would come up and he would wildly wave "hi" to her and blow her kisses.











Kenji misses his "gatita" :( . He would, without fail, stop to say "hi" every time we walked past her room.











Mommy's little "mouse," he loves cheese... actually TTL he's a pretty good eater although you wouldn't tell by the looks of him...he's so thin.











Here is someone else he really misses...Eric was his favorite playmate.











Looking so spiffy in his formal clothes, tie and all!







Yeah, don't know what that "look" is supposed to be...somewhere between pensive and geeky...ehe...








Aw, that's such a cute pic, except you can't see much of either one of their faces...







My former home threw a little going away activity (games and fun over pizza and beer!!!) for me and Joyanna. Kenji should have been sleeping but he must of known something special was going on outside his room and he didn't want to miss it.








He's a pretty serious little guy when it comes to pics, as you can tell by the pics above, but in the pic below U. Ez waved at him and that cheered him up...well he looks a bit hypnotized or something.











Why are you taking a picture?! You're supposed to be praying like the rest of us!



9 comments:

James said...

I don't see any of the pictures. They might not have gone up properly...or maybe I'm dumb.

Suko Luna said...

That´s odd that they would disappear, yeah I guess something went wrong because I was viewing them just fine the day after I posted. Shucks, as I would have loved to go with the `your dumb´ option...lol...jk...;) I´ll fix it/upload them again tomorrow, sorry about that.

Jamie said...

Soooooo cute!!! I just found your blog now - I'm so happy you opened one up!! Please post pics of the little guys, it's been too long. I love you!

Kali Meunier said...

Awwwww so cute!!!!! WE miss you both! pls do keep updatig so we can see more of you guys!

Suko Luna said...

That's the vision; to post all that he does and learns. Just waiting for some pics so I can update.
Love and miss u all too.

Shiru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiru said...

So precious! Ezzie always cheers me up to when he waves to me -- he's like a drop of sunshine in the world. :) I love you Nemo!

Angie Luna said...

I miss the little man! Now that we will be living much closer you have to come and visit, and bring Kenji to see his favorite Aunt!:)
-Angie Luna

Suko Luna said...

You know Ezzi too, Shiru? What can I say, it's small world we live in. Well, thanks for posting! Love and miss you.