Here are some pix of some of the things we did to celebrate Children's Day! The Lord supplied everything, from entrance fee, to lunch, and even a super premium peach Häagen Dazs ice-cream for each of the boys! (I was sooo jealous)! :D
Due to the heat being just about unbearable, we didn't stay long at the La-la Landia, but the kids had a blast nonetheless! Upon arriving home we did some projects, bathed, and then ended their celebration day with a movie!
Oh, I almost forgot, as a special reward for being such a shiner with his potty training at naps and bedtime (he doesn't wet his bed at all anymore) I decided to present to him his new Thomas the Train bed set and bed, (his mattress has been on the floor these past months) but unfortunately the people building his bed did not have it ready in time to give it to him as a "Children's Day" present. :(
I think I'll wait for the bed so that I can give it to him as a complete little reward for his progress, or I may give in and just give him his new bed set regardless of the bed. As I do want to post pics of his bed set as it's oh, so cute! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute photos! Looks like you guys had a wonderful children's day! That last pic is too cute!
Yes, TTL, it was indeed a wonderful day - the boys had a blast! Love and miss you! (Call me sometime :D)
Post a Comment