10:30 am -- Last night at around 9:00 pm Kenji came down with a high fever (40c/104f - his second fever ever). I don't really know the cause of it, but I suspect that it may be due to some persistent mouth sores he has. I gave him a dose of Tempra but by 2:00 am his fever was back up to 40c. The medicine brought it down a bit and he was able to dose off a bit here and there the rest of the night.
I don't want to keep giving him medicine so please pray that his fever goes down and stays that way and for his strength, health, and complete healing of whatever it is that is causing this high fever. Thank you so much! Will keep you posted on how he continues to do this afternoon. By TPOTK's all will go well!
* * * * * * * * * *
10:30 pm -- Since 12:00 pm till 4:00 pm his fever had been fluctuating from 39c - 39.6c till it finally reached 40c again so I gave him more Tempra and thank the Lord his fever broke and stayed that way the rest of the afternoon!
Right now, before bedtime, he had a temperature of 38.6c - the lowest he's had since last night when it all began! Please pray that his fever doesn't escalate throughout the night but that it will instead go diminishing. Thanks, I really appreciate it!
P.S. Just the other day I was sorting through Kenji's pix & videos and I fell upon these 2 short, but cute, videos from a couple of months back which I don't think I've posted. So here they are. :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope he feels better now! Oh btw, the videos are not working, may need to re-upload?
Thank you, yes he's doing well in that respect now - no more fever. He's got a slight cough right now, so pray that goes away soon, txs.
Sorry about that, I think that little problem should be fixed now. Thank you for letting me know - had no clue of it as I was viewing them just fine all along.
P.S. It's so nice to see/hear you here. LY!
I still can't see the videos!!!sniff...sniff...
Hmm, that's odd, as various people said that they can see it now. Maybe it's something to do with your internet or something.
If it's a slow connection sometimes it says "done" but nothing shows up, and usually if you hit the refresh button it will fix it up. So sorry, hope this problem gets sorted out. LY!
Post a Comment