The past 10 days or so have been very busy and on top of it Kenji came down with a fever and cold, (as I mentioned in the last post) but all is well with him now and with me (hey, that's an important detail too :D).
The Gilb duet, once again, graced many a restaurants the 13th & 14th AND were a hit! YAY! TYJ! A dear friend of ours invited us to a "Dia del amor y amistad" family event and yes, our duet singers were called upon. Poor granddad he was a bit nervous, heh, but they both did great! People kept on saying, "que los gringos canten otra" over and over again.
Kenji on the other hand was fascinated with the band that was hired for this special family reunion. He just sat there and stared at all the instruments they had and joined in with his pretend drumming and keyboard playing (his two favorite instruments). He even gave up longer play time on a bouncy game & soccer just to watch them! Now that's something!
Both boys have been doing real well at school. Angel is being a bit more cooperative (do keep that in your prayers) and Kenji hasn't had a single potty accident, TYJ! And the other day, Tuesday, was his first day to not cry at all when being dropped of at Kinder! He simply gave me a kiss and said, "bye-bye mommy, me see you 1:00." I was sooo proud of him and happy! (Yes, I think I even shed a couple of tears). My little dude is growing up!! And what's even cuter, every time I pick him up he runs to me and gives me a huge hug and says, "me only cried a little bit, no mas." Awww... so cute and honest!
Take a peek at these pix. LY all! And do continue to keep Kenji's health and full recovery in your prayers. Thanks!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Loving the pics where Kenji is on the comp...such a little man! How old is he now?
Amber
Heh, he just LOVES computers - ever since he was like 10 months old. He never banged on the keyboard (as babies & tots do) but would actually carefully, gingerly touch the keys with his index fingers.
Little man, indeed! He just turned 2 1/2! He's getting so big... sniff, sniff. Hope all is well with you guys. LY!
I didn't see this post until now....I love the stories you share about the cute things Kenji does; makes me not miss him so much..sniff
Suko, he is really growing up, every time I see him he is bigger and bigger! I am glad to hear he is doing well at the kinder, and I proud of you for letting him go...
Please keep posting! I love you tons!
Awww, he misses you too. I'll try to get the web cam up so that next time you're on-line you can see him for real!
Love you lots!
Post a Comment