Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Angel's birthday celebration!

Seeing as today it's Angel's b-day and a day after his it's Kenji's and then a day after his it's Ezy's , (whew) mom didn't want to make a big deal about Angel's b-day. But I would have nothing of the like I told her, I did. :D

As I mentioned in my last post I really wanted to take him to a water park, but due to the weather we weren't able to follow through with that idea. So, we decided to celebrate his birthday with the foods he most likes - PIZZA and PASTA - and thus make it special for him. We were able to provision 4 big pizzas and a special pasta dish just for him from Italianni's. He loved it! TYJ! And Lord willing we will take them both to Piccolo on Kenji's b-day - as part of their b-days' celebration. Pray they give us a positive answer tomorrow.

I'm not sure if he really understands the meaning of "It's your birthday today," but nevertheless we endeavored to make it a fun and memorable one for him, as not only does he deserve it, but as we (family) all know, we just don't know how many more b-days we will celebrate with him. It's a miracle he has been here with us for these past 11 years and I hope there will be many more to come!

Here are some pix of his b-day celebration for your enjoyment. ;) And thanks guys for wishing him well and getting him presents. Love you!

2 comments:

mig.moon said...

Please give him a very big hug from me. I really miss him and he is in my daily thoughts and prayers. Amb and I will be mailing him a little gift. I love you guys!

Suko Luna said...

He misses you too, believe it or not! You know how there's a pix of you in his school book, well he 'studies' it for a while and then nods his head 'no'. He's all offended that you left. :(

That's so sweet and thoughtful of you guys. He's going to be so happy! Thank you! We love you guys!