Here he is enjoying his lunch -- spaghetti -- not a first-timer, but definitely a favorite!
Hmm ... I wonder why? Perhaps it's because he can get away with making a mess out of it.
It is after all a messy food, mom. Can't expect me to have good manners with this one.
He went back and forth from eating with his left hand to his right hand ...
... even tried it with his foot/toes ... silly boy.
Well back to our story of first-timer things. Today he went to a dentist check-up for the first time! Even though he does have 8 teeth and 2 molars it's not like he was needing to go. But my little brother, Angel, had an appointment today and so we went along and to our surprise the dentist offered to go ahead and check Kenji's teeth as well.
I got him to do his "Hippo" face so that the dentist could check his teeth, of course in his mind he thought he was simply showing off his "Hippo" pose, (a Virgo trait indeed) but little did he know that we took advantage of him during his moment of glory ... hee, hee :D.
The dentist said that his teeth are coming in well, strong and healthy, and to keep up the good work with brushing his teeth 3 times a day. (I began brushing his teeth once he got his second tooth, which I believe was at 6 months) He loves to brush his teeth, well he loves to be clean in general, another Virgo trait ... thank God for that one ... ehe.
And here is a pic of us on our way to the dentist. Sadly, though, the batteries in the camera died right after this pic so I wasn't able to get any pics of him at the dentist place :( .
Here is another first-timer. While on our way back home, we stopped by to do some follow-up on a sweet manager, Luis, from "Lucas Pizza's" as we began to say good-bye he surprised us by giving us pizza. The kids were in high heaven, well at least Angel was as he loves pizza. And while Kenji has had home-made pizza before it was his first time to have some "real" pizza.
Thankfully, by the time we got home the batteries for the camera had charged a bit, so I was able to take pics of his first time eating "real" pizza, which by the way was a hit.
Who wants to eat this whole pizza? ... Pick me, I don't mind at all.
Well, since I can't have it all I'll just pick out the best part of the pizza.
Yep, these ham slices are great!
I guess I can eat these pieces of pineapple too. Wouldn't want to waste them.
Done with my first piece, can I have seconds ...
2 comments:
Aaaaawwwww...squishy muffin! He looks so cute on all of them, I espcially like the one where he is staring at the whole pizza in front of him, not too sure what to do about it. Too cute!
He seriously thought the whole pizza was for him as when I tried to take it away and just give him one piece he got so upset.
He's hit the stage of "possessiveness" (more on the brink of selfishness)but we're working on it. :)
Post a Comment