Friday, December 18, 2009

C-mas vacations begin!

Yay, school is over for the year!! (whew) :D When I informed Kenji of this, this is what his reaction was; "Oh, thank you, thank you mommy!!!" -- with a very surprised/excited face on him. He kept on repeating those words while literally strangling me! heh It was so cute to see his reaction and his immense joy.

He likes his school/Kinder, don't get me wrong -- of course there are good days and bad days as far as his mood about going to Kinder goes -- but he's happy to not be going for a bit. Actually, I don't think he quite understands how long his absence from school will last, as I had told him he was getting 20 days off and two days later upon waking up he said; "Mommy I don't want to go to school today, pleeaase can I stay home with you! Awww... ;(

When he returns home he just loves to give me a run down on what went on at Kinder. It usually consists of what child behaved ill-mannered and what happened to the aforementioned child, how he didn't act like that naughty child (ahem, need to work on this SRness :D), how he stood up for his convictions and didn't eat that "yucky candy" (his own words, ehe) -- though sometimes this grand statement of his is avoided (by him of course) at all costs, heh.

Yesterday his Kinder held their Posada (sadly the parents weren't allowed to attend - no pix) and today was the their "Christmas Festival/kids presentation" and the parents were allowed to attend -- you bet! :D I was oh, so very excited about it as it was going to be Kenji's very first time up on a stage participating in something like that!! And I was just desperately hoping he wouldn't shy out of it at the last minute (a lot of kids did) but he was a shiner and didn't get 'stage-shy'. (Unlike me when I was young, heh).





2 comments:

mig.moon said...

thank you so much for the videos! I really ejoy seeing what you are all up to. Miss you guys and really love you all! Merry Christmas! xox

Suko Luna said...

Oh, you're very welcome, Mig! Just a small way to share our happenings with family. :) We love and miss you and Amber too! -- And we can't wait to meet the littlest one! :)

Feliz Navidad!! xxxx