Felicidades en tu Dia Mama! Te amo mucho y doy gracias a Jesus por tener una madre como tu al igual que una amiga, un apoyo cuando estoy en mis bajas, mi propia aconsejera, pero mas que nada doy gracias por el ejemplo que me has dado de ser una luchadora, un discipulo y dar mi 110%. Te amo mucho! -- Gracias por ser una magnifica abuelita. - Kenji
We had a wonderful Mother's Day, thanks to Grandpa Jim and Steve who kindly took the boys for us so we could go out shopping for ourselves! What a treat! I can't remember when was the last time I actually bought myself something. So Mother's Day seemed like a good excuse for it. :D
Later on in the afternoon we had a BBQ and some ice cold beer! Yay! The guys prepared/cooked everything - baked potatoes, salad, frijoles charros, and meat of course, and on top of it they cared for the boys most of the day! We pretty much didn't move a finger all day! :) :) And then ended our wonderful day with a great movie out in the fresh air - terrace/our new "bedroom." Ha!
I gave in and decided to go ahead and give Kenji his new Thomas the Engine bed set even though his bed base is still not ready. :( He loved it! When it came time for bed he didn't want to lie on it at first because he said he would squish Thomas and James, ha! So cute! It took him some time to get used to the idea that James was a train, heh. When I told him this he said, "No silly mom, James a boy, not train." So I had to explain that 'James' in itself is just a name that can be given to either a person, or a toy/train, etc., - like his - and that it didn't mean that the James he knows is a train. As I think that's what he thought I was saying, ha! What a goose! lol
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome little bedset! He must be thrilled :-)
That he is! And it's got little train tracks all around it so he likes to use it for his cars and trains as well! It's great!
Post a Comment