Tell me about it! In no time he will be, literally, towering over me. :D Yet, he will always be my 'peque~o enano, no matter what.
Yeah, it was time I tried something new with my hair. Less time and effort goes into making it look nice when it's shorter :D (I know I'm a bit lazy, well not really, I'm just not all that vain) heh. ;)
well i have to say at least you put up the better ones of me and for that i am very thankful for. i miss you so much and I really do like how your hair turned out...for a while there i was scared of how it might look..Angel is such a poser its too cute i really like the pics of Kenji just getting up i love you guys pray for you
What do you mean, by "the better ones?" You look great in all of them. ;) I miss you sooooo much too. :( And I miss our nightly (shhhh) event, now I have no partner to be "nonny" or silly with. :D
Thanks for the compliment, ;) your hair color didn't turn out all that PINK, sigh. Hahahah. Angel's a Virgo, he can't help being a 'poser' it's in his blood. lol ILY, Liz!
4 comments:
wow Kenji is huge! I love your new hair style..very stylish :-)
Tell me about it! In no time he will be, literally, towering over me. :D Yet, he will always be my 'peque~o enano, no matter what.
Yeah, it was time I tried something new with my hair. Less time and effort goes into making it look nice when it's shorter :D (I know I'm a bit lazy, well not really, I'm just not all that vain) heh. ;)
well i have to say at least you put up the better ones of me and for that i am very thankful for. i miss you so much and I really do like how your hair turned out...for a while there i was scared of how it might look..Angel is such a poser its too cute i really like the pics of Kenji just getting up i love you guys pray for you
much love liz
What do you mean, by "the better ones?" You look great in all of them. ;) I miss you sooooo much too. :( And I miss our nightly (shhhh) event, now I have no partner to be "nonny" or silly with. :D
Thanks for the compliment, ;) your hair color didn't turn out all that PINK, sigh. Hahahah. Angel's a Virgo, he can't help being a 'poser' it's in his blood. lol ILY, Liz!
Post a Comment