So far there's been a pattern regarding his teeth & molars coming in;
Teeth:
1st and 2nd tooth came in 2 weeks apart, 6 weeks later
3rd and 4th tooth came in 2 weeks apart, 6 weeks later
5th and 6th tooth came in 1 week apart, 6 weeks later
7th and 8th tooth came in 1 week apart.
2 months and 2 weeks of rest before ...
Molars:
1st and 2nd molars came in 1 week apart, 9 weeks later
3rd and 4th molars came in 1 week apart.
Now it seems like there should be a time of respite for at least a month or so, as far as teeth/molars coming in goes, but something tells me (teething symptoms) that early next month he's going to be getting a set of new teeth or molars. Oh, joy!!! ... ehe ... not really.
While it is in a way joyous at the same time I feel sorry for the little muffin as it's been one molar after another with not much time for recuperation in between. Further more, the fourth molar isn't fully out, nor has a month gone by, and already new teeth are on the fore. :(
But all in all he's taking the whole teething bout so well, he's such a trooper! And I guess by now he's a bit more accustomed to the discomforts, pains, etc., that come with it. I on the other hand don't think I'll ever get used to his biting/gnawing sessions. :D
Alright, I know it seems like all I've been posting about lately are his molars/teeth :D. Just bare with me. I promise to make up for it with lots of photos and more about what he is learning/doing, etc., next month.
It's just that it's a bit hard to get photos when you don't own a camera, heh, :) and have to depend on whether or not someone else's camera is available or not. I'm praying, hoping, to get one this year if anyone wants to be an (angel) :D and help towards it I won't deny your help ;).
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ya that is true the only thing that you have been posting about are his little molars..but its ok... at least it keeps me updated on the happenings of the little guy...and for that i am happy so keep posting...i will keep you guys both in my prayers...i love you guys
Like I said before stay posted as soon there will be a blog/photo overload :) to make up for last month.
Thanks for your prayers, you are such an (angel). Love and miss you tons!
Post a Comment